Gavin is Kickin FA

Forums

Forum Home > What we've been doing! > Gavin joins the Double Digit Club- 10 years old!!

Kickinfa@gmail.com
Site Owner

Well, I can't believe I have a 10 year old, how can that be possible???  It just makes me feel old!  

Gavin was so very excited.  He wanted a basketball themed, UK/Gators party....so that's what he got!  

He had his closest 100 friends and family attend.  I don't know how the heck we manage that many people at our house, but we do.  I have to say it's pretty cool to see how much he's loved!  There's always great food, great cake and of course great people!  

It wouldn't be Gavin's party without the HUGE inflatable slide.  Every year it seems to get bigger!!  The kids just love having it and never seem to want to stop!  

Gavin asked for foreign money, and boy did he get it.  It was crazy!  I think he's pretty much got money from every country, at least all the ones I can think of!  

Of course, little bro had to steal some of his thunder.  He tried jumping backwards into the pool and hit his chin and split it open, wide open!  So, a trip to the urgent care for him for some stitches!  He came back a few hours later sewn back together!  He was such a trooper!  

All in all it was a great day, celebrating our lil super hero!!!  10 years old, can't believe it!!

--
March 23, 2016 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.